This one is going to take a while. I actually erased all of the original rough-out I did and started over. If you compare the two you’ll notice that the scale is all wrong and the figures were much to large in the frame. I started in with some detail on the hat of the man on the right side to try to figure out how I was going to handle this piece. After some experimentation, I think I have found a way to tackle this one. What you can’t see from a picture like this on my phone is all the little hatching and detail work. Maybe I’ll snap a pic just to show how it looks up close. From the distance I am taking these phone photos, the eye is already doing a lot of the blending for me.