The Darth Vader figure on this came together quickly so I mistakenly thought I’d breeze through this one. You would think I would have learned by now that it’s always the background that ends up being the huge challenge on these things. I tried multiple approaches to the background on this one, erasing a few attempts before finally stumbling on to the final version. I probably could have done it better if I had a few ultra fine point markers but I didn’t so I made do with the tools I had. Not surprisingly, people around the office really seem to dig this one. It was challenging but fun. I think my favorite part is the reflective helmet.
Here’s the finished piece.